1. AATCC 100 (the textile industry’s standard for antimicrobial fabric performance in the United States) from QUATEST 3.
2. Dual antibacterial nanotechnology
3. Custom-designed 3-layer packaging to ensure the sterilized function of the Nano silver filter
The Face Mask
1. Made from coffee yarn using PowerKnit technology
2. Easy face-fitting with FlexKnit at the nose
3. UV ray protection with fashionable design and stylish colours
4. Mask is washable and reusable (90-day lifespan)
5. Each face mask includes two filters.
1. Bio-based filter featuring avant-garde Silver Nano (Ag+) technology effective against bacteria and germs
2. Mild, relaxing coffee aroma from fresh coffee beans.
3. Filter is non-washable to retain antibacterial purposes (30-day lifespan depending on environment + usage)
What is Offspring + AirX Biodegradable Mask made of?
This mask is made from biodegradable coffee yarn using PowerKnit technology.
What is Offspring + AirX Biodegradable Filter made of?
This bio-based filter is made from coffee and avant-garde Silver Nano (Ag+) technology.
What is the function of the mask and filter?
The mask and filter enable a dual layer of protection that helps create a barrier to airborne bacteria, viruses, pollution and germs. The filter is AATCC 100 certified (the textile industry’s standard for antimicrobial fabric performance in the United States) by QUATEST 3.
Is this a medical-grade mask?
No, this mask is not a replacement for medical-grade Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and in situations where medical-grade PPE is recommended, please consult a healthcare professional.
Is the mask reusable/washable?
The mask is washable and reusable up to 90 days, but the filter is not washable.
How to wash the mask?
Remove the filter, rinse the mask with soap and allow it to air-dry. Do not use washing machine or hot dryer.
When should I replace the filter?
The filter’s default lifetime is 30 days. However, its actual lifetime varies on your usage.
What is the dimension of Offspring + AirX Biodegradable Mask?