• Your shopping cart is empty!

Plant-based Wipes 20ct

Plant-based Wipes 20ct
Premium Ultra-Soft Eco Friendly Wipes
  • RM8.00

- +

  • 7-day return policy
  • Strong but soft , Generous in size
    Luxuriously soft, towel-like material, generous sizing of 17cm x 20cm for multiple time usage
  • Eco-friendly
    Made without polyster (plastic) component & 100% biodegradable plant-cellulose from Austria with Biobased-preferred certification
  • Mindfully made
    Hypoallergenic, made with 99% purified water, fragrance-free and gentle enough for sensitive skin
  • Non Toxic
    Made without fragrances, alcohol, phthalates, methylisothiazolione, phenols, chlorine processing, parabens, SLS, or other harmful chemicals.
  • Aqua (Purified Water), Gluconolactone (Skin Conditioning), Sodium Benzoate (Food Grade Preservative), Hydroxyacetophenone (Anti-oxidant agent), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive fruit oil), Calendula Officinalis Extract (Calendula flower extract), Lauryl Glucoside, Caprylyl/Capyl Glucoside (plant-derived surfactant), Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (Mild preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioning), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Organic), and Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (Organic).
  • Don’t waste the wipes! Fold them in half for multiple usages. Did you know that you usually only need ONE wipe for your baby’s body?
  • Use one side of the wipe to cleanse mouth or any part of the skin, and the other side for other parts of the body.
  • Store at room temperature
  • Close lid firmly after each use to keep moist
  • Not flushable, but biodegradable in landfills!
  • PETA Cruelty-Free & Vegan
    Offspring cares about animals too. Our company and suppliers do not test our products on animals or use any animal-derived ingredients. This logo has been verified by PETA.
  • Australian Allergy Certified
    Formulated and clinically tested with 100% free of chemicals published under key issues, key allergens, eczema safe and hypoallergenic
  • Australian Made Safe
    Formulated and clinically tested with less than 15% of the top offending toxic chemicals that are known to cause harm to the human body, animals and environment.
  • Australian Toxin-Free
    Formulated and clinically tested with 100% free of the top offending toxic chemicals that are known to cause harm to the human body, animals and environment.
  • Dermatest
    The Dermatest seal certifies that this product did not lead to toxic-irritative tolerance reaction in patch testing carried out in accordance with International guidelines and free from skin allergens and reactors. The Dermatest certifies that our Diapers and Wipes are perfect for your baby's delicate skin.
  • EWG Verified
    This product is verified free from eco-toxicity and harmful ingredients, meets EWG’s strict health standards and has undergone safe manufacturing processes.
  • Offspring Plant-Based Wipes contains?
    Offspring Plant-Based Wipes is an all-natural product. The formulation contains 99% purified water and the remaining 1% of the ingredients are organic and plant-based ingredients. This product is certified by Australia Allergy, Made Safe & Toxic-Free, and Cruelty-Free. It does not contain any scents enhancer, fragrance or masking agent that may trigger sensitivity on the baby's skin. Hence, the scent on our wipes is originally from the material and formulation itself.
  • Does the material really matters?
    Yes! The material of this product plays an important role as a wipe. We only choose biodegradable cellulose fibre from Austria, with USDA biobased preferred certification. These fibers contain zero plastic and no chlorine, it may also hold up more liquid compared to other typical wipes which will enhance its usage and productivity to clean up.
  • Why is your material embossed?
    Our material has an embossed design for easy and effective cleaning up.
  • How to store your wipes?
    Close the lids each time after dispensing a wipe. Store at the cool and dry area.
  • What is the shelf life for Offspring Plant-Based Wipes?
    The shelf life of an unopened wipes is two (2) years from the manufacturing date. You may check the manufacturing and expiry date at the bottom of the package.
  • Why is Offspring 80gsm material feels lighter and thinner compared to normal 80gsm wipes?
    Because we use bio-based and biodegradable material that does not contain plastic, hence even though it is 80gsm but it doesn’t weigh down the material, therefore it is light, moist, silky and soft, gentle to wipe your baby’s delicate skin.

Write a review

Please login or register to review